Saturday, February 9, 2013

Presencia #12 pearl cotton


Are any of you out there playing with the Presencia threads and the Stitch Me Up patterns....... I hope you're having fun with textures and stitches !!!
If you are having knotting issues with the Presencia pearle cotton thread..... It is just like sewing thread, or quilting thread, you will find that it will twist and knot a lot LESS if you knot the end you just cut off the spool. It is really nice to work with. It's just different than floss..... Try this trick and it will be smoother stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. I knew that~ but sometimes I forget. :-/ Thank you for the reminder!! :-) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to working with these threads. I've not stitched with them before, and I didn't know that tip so thank you! I downloaded the patterns, but I am still contemplating on what to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I always read them and hopefully answer as many as possible. Cyndi